Friday, 12 August 2011

Revlon Colour Burst Lipstick in Rosy Nude

I was flicking though Heat Magazine the other day (don’t judge me) when I spotted an article about Kim Kardashian on how she stays looking good. One product which she mentioned as her current favourite Lipgloss/ Lipstick was Revlon Colour Burst Lipstick in Rosy Nude. I was quite surprised! Its one of my favourite lipsticks too but I hardly associated with the likes of Kim Kardashian, especially since her famous signature lipstick is MAC’s Angel… hardly colours of the same family. I guess some people are more diverse than you think?




I thought since this lipstick has risen to celeb-dom… lol… I thought I’d put my two pence in and tell you what I think.

The look: The packaging is great, very stylish with an embossed pattern and the matte case. A copy oops I mean influenced by the Burberry lipsticks I am told. The colour of the lipstick is on the top of the case making it quite handy in the morning to look for a colour and not having to open every lipstick.



The Feel: It is very creamy, not drying and lasts a reasonable length of time. No scent that I can detect which is a pro to many people

The colour: Its mentions nude in the name, but is a very flattering nude. Not one that washes you out and make you look like death. It’s a very warm and flattering colour, close to deep pink bordering on brown but in a good way. It doesn’t look glossy but does give your lips the moisturised look.



The Price: A very reasonable £7.99 from Boots. Almost half the price of a MAC lipstick.

Overall: If it’s good enough for Kim its good enough for me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment