Friday, 29 July 2011

Elf Conditioning Lip Balm with SPF 15

I recently ordered some things from http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk/






One of the things I picked up was their Conditioning Lip Balm with SPF 15. I heard a lot about it so wanted to test them out and obviously I thought my collection of lip balms needed yet another addition!
Left to right; Romatic Rouge and Mellow Melon

The Packaging: The lip balm comes in pots. Its slightly big but I think it makes it easier to find in a big bag!


The colours: There are six colours to choose from and I chose, Mellow Melon and Romantic Rouge. The pigments of these are amazing, especially Romantic Rouge. Both colour of these lip balms are very buildable.
Left to right; Romatic Rouge and Mellow Melon

Left to right; Romatic Rouge and Mellow Melon


The price: Each cost £3.50. Quite reasonable for a lip balm I think.

The Texture: Not sticky or greasy. Its feels more conditioning than moisturising, not like it quenches my lips more like it heals it? Weird description but I think it could be to do with it being quite a think formulation.

The smell: It smells of coconut, not unpleasant but not amazing. So I would say….non offensive…

Extra bonus: It has SPF 15, so look good and be protected.

Bad point: For me; the packaging is nice but I have to stick my finger in the pot a definite negative for me.

Overall I think this is a good product but I have tried some amazing lip balms and this one although nice is not one I would purchase again!

No comments:

Post a Comment