Friday, 21 January 2011

Rimmel’s Lasting Finish Lipstick in Airy Fairy

Have you ever had to get your hands on something! Being a You Tube fan and a subscriber to number beauty gurus I have heard of Rimmel’s Airy Fairy a hundred times! I have always wanted to get a hold of it but as it was only to be retailed in the US (silly really as Rimmel is a London brand), I thought I could cope without it! I was wrong!


I finally did what any other girl would do; and that was go on Ebay! Love Ebay!

It arrived about a week ago and I was eager to see if it lived up to its hype.

So what do we have here…


Rimmel's Lasting Finish Lipstick and my cute dolly from China!

It’s a light pink withl gold shimmer in it. It’s a very flattering colour but as its so natural I think its very appropriate for spring and summer.

Gold shimmer

I glides on easily and it feels creamy on the lips. I wouldn’t go as far as to say its moisturising but it’s a pleasant feeling.

Its smells very sweet as do all Rimmel lipsticks.

As it’s a Rimmel Lasting Finish lipstick I feel its does stay put pretty well. Usually with these kinds of lipsticks they dry your lips out but I have found this is not the case with this one.



I like this lipstick, could I have done without it, definitely but as with most things- you’re never happy until you’ve tried it for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment