Sunday, 11 July 2010

HoT HoT HoT!

Is it hot hot hot where you are?


We seem to be having a mini heatwave in London! I was wearing shorts and sitting in the car today. Got stuck in traffic so my thighs were getting fried! Then to my horror when I was watching the World Cup Final this evening, stretching my legs out I noticed that my thighs were a slightly darker shade then the rest of my legs! Ai.....

Anyway... back to what I really wanted to talk about...

Sooo... Its really really hot outside you have to go out... do you really want to do that with a face full of makeup? I’m thinking not!

What is the easiest way to look polished and still feel comfortable? How about some tinted lip balm?

Its give you just the right amount of shine, it feels good on your lips. Most even have a SPF factor and you instantly look more awake and lets say...‘with it’. 

Depending on the colour of you lip balm it could also add some colour to your cheeks, saving you the hassle of blush! Slap on some mascara and you’re good to go! Looking fresh, not cakey and lets say, no danger of melting! ;)



From the right, Peachy Lip balm, has the most amazing scent! seriously, you could eat it, then its a tinted balm from Mayballine, one from Nivea, both give off a fantastic colour! The last two are lighter shades od pink and red, one is cherry scented and the other is raspberry, both from Watsons, which is a Hong Kong Pharmacy.


I recently went to China and picked up a few tinted lip balms (couldn’t help it- they were soooo cheap). They range a bit in colour, some are light pink others look like deep reds. The ones that have a deeper colour in my opinion look better as they brighten up your face. The lighter ones give you more shine with a slight hint of colour.




Take a look at the link – there is a wide range of lip care products here.

http://web2.sasa.com/SasaWeb/eng/category/listByCategory.jspa?categoryId=301010700&page=1&sortBy=1

No comments:

Post a Comment