Tuesday, 20 April 2010

60 Second Nails?

Have you ever needed to get your nails done super quick time? Have you ever done your nails and rested it against something, where it got dented ruining all your effects?

Well there is now a really effective solution! No it’s not the 60 second nail polish because I don’t think they deliver, it’s a different product I found by accident. I was waiting for someone so I wondered into Boots trying to waste time- haven’t we all had those moments!

Then I found this No 7 Stay Perfect Quick Dry Nail Oil. All you have to do is paint your nails and then use the glass applicator provided and drop one drop per nail. It really does dry in seconds! It’s amazing!

I had a bath, painted my nails and put the Quick Dry Oil on top of it. I couldn’t be bothered to wait for it to dry completely and went to bed. What would normally happen in this case is that there will be dents in my nails, usually in the pattern of my bed sheets! Frustrating – thinking I should have stayed up a bit longer! But those days are behind me now!


As you can see from the half empty bottle, i am loving the stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment