Monday, 22 February 2010

Welcome

Sooooo.... Have you noticed that everyone seems to be blogging, facebooking, twittering or have a website of some description! Well I thought I would give it a go. In recent months I have become rather obsessed with Youtube Beauty channels and as a result have started to gradually build up a collection of cosmetics. As I would never have the confidence or charisma to hold your attention on screen for 7minutes and more, I thought this would be a good way to share things that I find, things I like and things I don't like (all my personal opinion). I already know that this blog won't change your life with its information, educate you a great degree or make you a better person as some other blogs might claim, but I hope you find this blog interesting or at the very least entertaining or maybe even humourous on some levels?

No comments:

Post a Comment